There are certain times when it’s really appropriate to assist your animal in detoxing, the “inner cleanse” that we can all use now and again.
These would include:
- Coming off a run of drugs your vet prescribed
- Ending the “arms race” with fleas and ticks and opting for a non-toxic approach
- Stopping the heartworm drugs and wanting to help Suzie’s system to eliminate them
- After exposure to an environmental toxin (an herbicide sprayed lawn, for example)
- After ingestion of something toxic (Bowser got into some human meds, for example)
- Overdoing it on treats, or worse yet, breaking into the food storage and pigging out!
- Or, most simply, just a good old “spring cleaning!”
p.s. this protocol most definitely helps the morning after alcohol poisoning <cough>
The beauty of using a homeopathic remedy for this is that it’s a gentle and easy approach.
No purging or discomfort, no need to fast or push lots of water drinking (hard to do anyway, with a dog!).
As the remedy I recommend is in ultra-dilution, it’s very safe and no harm is expected.
So, give this a go! It’s easy to do and will cost you about $5 or less in materials.