Bach Flower Remedies for Animals
Here is a very popular course for using the Bach Flower Remedies with your animals. These lessons originally appeared in Vital Animal News over a series of months.
Dr. Edward Bach discovered, as a physician in 1930’s Britain, that many of his sick patients had emotional and psychological challenges that preceded their physical illness.
Further, he found that these challenges, like fear, anxiety, jealousy, irritability, or lack of self confidence made the cure of their illness much more difficult.
To help his patients get well more quickly, he literally set off stomping about the woods and fields of Britain, and discovered 38 flowering plants and trees that aided rapid resolution of stuck emotions.
Today, we know these gentle healers as the Bach Flower Remedies, and we’ve seen them work in veterinary medicine as well as in human medicine.
Certified Veterinary Homeopath
WILL FALCONER, DVM
2022 marked 42 years as a vet, and since 1992, I've been in exclusively homeopathic medical practice with clients around the globe. A call came from within and I felt compelled to teach what I learned: conventional medicine is damaging animals in the name of prevention!
I'm dedicated to growing the number of people who want to learn SAFE and effective prevention, so they can step out of the damaging conventional vet practice model and have amazingly wildly healthy Vital Animals.
And, so change the world.
I hope you'll join us in this natural path. Like any good pack, we've got your back.
- Introduction and a Protection Remedy
- Bach Rescue Remedy
- How to Mix the Bach Flower Remedies
- Bach Flower Rock Rose: Terror and Panic!
- Bach Flower Mimulus: Ongoing Fear
- Bach Flower Clematis: Wake Up Call
- Bach Flower Cherry Plum: Lost It!
- Bach Flower Impatiens: Nervy!
- Bach Flower Gentian: When Resignation Reigns
- Bach Flower Gorse: Giving Up
- Bach Flower Chicory: When Roles Get Mixed Up
- Bach Flower Heather: Lonely (And You Can Help!)
- Bach Flower Holly: Bad Attitude
- Bach Flower Crab Apple: Unclean, unworthy
- Bach Flower Agrimony: Tormented, Restless
- Bach Flower Beech: I Can’t Tolerate This!
- Bach Flower Vervain: High Strung
- Bach Flower Scleranthus: Imbalance
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
Get Started Now!