All Disease Begins in the Gut
You may have heard this before. It’s ancient wisdom.
The digestive system is a central point of every animal and every human that sets us up for health or disease, depending on how things are, “down there.”
In other words, gut health determines whole body health.
True in all species.
The Tum Tum
Stomachs digest our food, a great boon for all of us, human or animal.
But they can also burp.
And vomit, and rumble, and give us heartburn.
Over the years, I’ve become aware of something very few in conventional medicine would recognize in your dog: reflux.
That’s a gut health problem easily described in people, right?
It’s that horrible, acid-tasting stomach juice that suddenly appears in the back of your mouth.
It’s unpleasant and it burns!
But, have you ever seen your dog reflux?
Most wouldn’t think to look for it, but here’s what it looks like:
- Your dog is sitting or lying comfortably, not much going on.
- Suddenly, his head straightens out, neck extends a bit.
- Now, quickly, he begins licking his lips.
- You might see swallowing motions, too, but you’ll have to look closely.
- It’s all over in a matter of seconds, 5–10 at most.
What just happened?
He just refluxed a bit of highly acidic digestive juice, up his esophagus and into the back of his throat.
Yecchhh! This doesn’t belong here, swallow, swallow, lick, lick. Whew! Glad that’s gone!”
And, the last thing you’d want to do for reflux in you or your dog is to use antacids.
While they are a big sales item, most often, they only make things worse!
And Don’t Get Me Started on Intestines!
These long tubes are anything but attractive, but they do amazing things as well, including:
- further digesting what the stomach started.
- adding more enzymes to the mix, to further breakdown food from big to tiny particles.
- adding bile from the liver and gall bladder, to break down fats.
- absorbing the good stuff, leaving the waste (if all is working well).
- helping us fight invaders (over 80% of our immune system lives in here!).
- housing more bacterial cells here than the entire collection of human (or dog, or cat, or horse) cells in the entire body combined!
- pulling the water out of the waste so the stool is just moist enough to pass out.
And, of course, there’s the not-so-amazing things, like:
- more noise making
- gas generation and, umm, passing of same
- colic, the belly ache that can bring your 1000 lb horse to her knees and even kill her
- diarrhea or its opposite, constipation
- anal glands at the very end, getting clogged up, inflamed, painful or just passively leaking when ever and where ever.
Wait. Bad Behavior?
All of those are pretty clearly gut related, it goes without saying.
But, did you know bonkers behavior can be a gut health problem?
One of the most startling discoveries by Dr. Andrew Wakefield and others is that, when they healed the guts of their autistic children patients,
- they stopped banging their heads.
- they started making eye contact again.
- they stopped hurting people around them.
- and they smiled again, with a light in their eyes that had been absent for months or years!
Similarly ADD and ADHD kids (and I’ll bet dogs) improve when their guts are given some healing attention.
The Plague of our Modern Day: Allergies
And finally, a huge one in our dogs and many cats now:
Allergies often have their roots in guts being leaky.
Leaky means they’re letting big semi-digested proteins through, and the immune system is confused by these and sets up an attack, against many ‘normal’ things.
Allergic itchy skin (or ears) have, for the past decade, been the #1 reason dogs visit vets.
I have clients send me allergy testing reports, and they are often unbelievable!
These poor guys look like there’s hardly a food on the planet that they don’t over react to, not to mention the pollens, flea saliva, dust mites, trees, grasses, and on and on and on!
We humans often have a shopping list of allergens that we need to try to avoid as well.
In people, the common allergy complaints are runny itchy eyes or noses or stuffed up heads.
Or, just plain inflammation. Achy joints, stiff backs, slow getting going after rest.
So, there’s a whole lot of compelling reasons to tend to gut health, for you and your animals both.
Enter The Gut Health Super Bundle
My friends over at Ultimate Bundles have once again pulled together many remarkable resources for you into one really affordable collection.
The Gut Health Super Bundle includes 16 ebooks, 5 eCourses, 3 videos, and 1 massive summit full of expert videos.
These top-quality resources cover everything you need to heal your gut… tummy-soothing recipes, meal plans, quick-start guides, in-depth education, and so much more.
For less than the cost of some high-quality probiotics, you’ll get a complete library to help you:
- End your digestive complaints (you know what they are)
- Identify your own trigger foods and how to eat for digestibility
- Discover how to make gut-healing fermented foods at home – and cheaply! (And don’t you know your dog benefits from these? Oh yeah.)
- Choose the best probiotics and other supplements (dogs, cats, humans, we all need similar “good guys” in our guts)
- Simplify your meal planning routine with gut-healing recipes and meal plans
- and finally get your health back.
Plus, it comes with $40 worth of bonus offers for tummy-friendly, real food products.
You sort of need to see it to believe it, but the package includes 25 digital products and it’s worth over $695!
Besides being so incredibly helpful, one of the things I like best about the bundle is the price. By offering it for a short time only, they’re able to give you access to over $695 worth of amazing products for a whopping 93% off!
Here’s how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package, then click the “Get my copy now!” button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus offers.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the topic you want to tackle first and start the healing journey!
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is available for just six days! After Monday night, March 27th, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
I’d hate for you to miss out, so click this button to learn more or buy the bundle:
It’s even backed by a 100% happiness guarantee, so you can make sure it’s right for you.
No one should put up with poor digestive health because it costs too much or they can’t get the help they need.
Same for your pet, same for you. And this bundle has help for both of you.
Embracing a healthy lifestyle is an important first step. But to really experience holistic health, you need to get your digestive system back on track.
Learn more or get your bundle HERE.
(Psst… the bundle goes away at 11:59pm Eastern on Monday, March 27th, so don’t wait!)